Skip to main content

Notifications

Announcements

Dynamics 365 Community / Forums / Toronto Dynamics 365 Finance and Supply Chain Management Group

Toronto Dynamics 365 Finance and Supply Chain Management Group

Topic
Replies
Toronto Dynamics 365 Finance and Supply Chain Management Group - Forum Toronto Dynamics 365 Finance and Supply Chain Management Group

Posted on by Oleksiy Khoroshylov User Group Leader

Thanks to everyone who participated in today's Toronto D365 FSCM Chapter Meeting (Online) call. The recording of the entire meeting is available here: nextoneconsultinc-my.sharepoint.com/.../EWER8gia6jdEpQg12lYdkDwB_9_GD8gxJqtJ6...

ReportReport
Replies
Toronto Dynamics 365 Finance and Supply Chain Management Group - Forum Toronto Dynamics 365 Finance and Supply Chain Management Group

Posted on by iyertechdev

Please pass along in your network and also let me know if you or anyone in your connections interested in participation Interview for a Research Project Dear Sir or Madam, Given your expertise, you are invited for a 2-hours interview as part of a...

ReportReport
Replies

Posted on by RST CA

I am a functional consultant with over 10+ years of experience in F&O, hoping to learn and share with the group.

ReportReport
Replies

Posted on by Oleksiy Khoroshylov User Group Leader

Hi all, To help us plan future chapter meetings please complete this super-fast survey before it closes on February 15: https://forms.microsoft.com/r/GF0Pb7MW6M Your feedback matters and your inputs are anonymous.

ReportReport
Replies

Last replied Posted on by DIMITRIS KOKKINOS

Dear peers, I am very happy to join the group and have the opportunity to enhance my knowledge of DAX 365. I would like to ask for your help. My company is planning to use MICROSOFT DYNAMICS 365 WMS module on our Warehouse operation. We alrea...

ReportReport
Replies

Last replied Posted on by Frank O.

Hello peers, I am excited to join this group and have the opportunity to learn from your practical experiences of D365. I am new in this domain as I navigate my career shift towards D365 FO. Hoping to find a mentor to...

ReportReport
Replies

Last replied Posted on by Oleksiy Khoroshylov User Group Leader

%3Cp%3EOur%20next%20chapter%20meeting%20will%20be%20online%20as%20well%20as%20in-person%20at%20beautiful%20Microsoft%20Canada%20downtown%20office%20at%20CIBC%20SQUARE%2C%2081%20Bay%20St%2C%20floor%20%2344%20in%20Toronto.%3C%2Fp%3E%0A%3Cp%3ELunch%2...

ReportReport
Replies

Thank you all for attending the first event of the group. Below is the link to the meeting recording for those who missed it. It will be active for the next 30 days. https://msftcommunity.sharepoint.com/:v:/s/TorontoDynamics365FinanceandSupplyC/EZ...

ReportReport
Replies

Hello and Welcome to our group. Our goal is to run educational events for Dynamics 365 Finance, Supply Chain and Commerce users in Toronto area. Please note that inaugural event is preliminary scheduled for September 2021. Feel free to share ...

ReportReport
Replies
Toronto Dynamics 365 Finance and Supply Chain Management Group - Forum

Thanks to everyone who participated in today's Toronto D365 FSCM Chapter Meeting (Online) call. The recording of the entire meeting is available here: https://nextoneconsultinc-my.sharepoint.com/:v:/g/personal/okhoroshylov_nexto...

ReportReport
Replies

Helpful resources

Featured topics

Product updates

Dynamics 365 release plans